Saturday, May 18, 2013

Gevalia House Party

            House Party is a super fun company that sends you awesome products to host parties in your home. People all across the country host parties the same day with the same products. It is a great way for companies to get people familiar with their product. Word of Mouth advertising. I only discovered House Party last month, and was super excited to get picked to host a party already. Especially a coffee party. I love coffee.
         When your application is approved to host a party, you invite 10-12 friends through emails via the House Party website. Then they send you a box with your party supplies. Your party should be held on the day they tell you when you first apply, although if something comes up you can reschedule.
            I was picked to host a Gevalia coffee. My party pack included a bag of Gevalia House Blend, 13 stainless steel coffee mugs, 13 coffee scoops, and coupons for all the guest and myself.


I really love the Gevalia coffee. It is very smooth with great flavor. My kids made cookies to serve to our guest with the coffee. My little princess made chocolate chip pecan cookies and my son made Scottish shortbread. 



Unfortunetly a lot of the people I invited could not make it. Most of my friends are either teachers or parents, or both. May is a hard month for us all to have free time, at the same time. With the school year wrapping up and graduation, schedules get out hectic. 
I had a great time with the people that could make it. 





I am going to try to through another one after school is out, when (hopefully) schedules settle down a bit. I really wanted to try the Chocolate Mocha flavor, but the store was sold out. I will have to get it for next time. Thank you Gevalia and House Party for a great day.    





No comments:

Post a Comment